RotaFlash e-news alert
- What? Breaking news and updates on progress made toward increasing global access to rotavirus vaccines (e.g., scientific publications, policy updates, and rotavirus vaccine introductions). Whenever possible, RotaFlash issues include French translations. [Chaque fois que possible, la version anglaise sera suivie d'une traduction française.]
- Why? To increase understanding of the public health burden of rotavirus and the effectiveness of rotavirus vaccines to prevent child deaths and hospitalizations.
- How? Sign up* here to start receiving PATH’s RotaFlash!
- April 2, 2014 | Rotavirus vaccines welcomed in Cameroon and
Sierra Leone | Online [with French translation/avec traduction française]
- March 14, 2014 | GACVS review of intussusception data provides reassurance that the benefits of rotavirus vaccines still outweigh risks | Online [with French translation/avec traduction française]
- March 12, 2014 | New Indian rotavirus vaccine ROTAVAC® holds great promise for reducing the burden of rotavirus disease | Online [with French translation/avec traduction française]
*Note: While only an email address is required to receive RotaFlash, we ask that you kindly provide the additional contact information requested above. Your contact information will help us improve our distribution efforts by identifying trends in our audience and will be used internally by PATH for that purpose only.